适合朗诵的英语诗歌汇编六篇

| 诗歌 |

【www.fzlzkj.com--诗歌】

《这些美好不会消逝》--CharlesDickens/查尔斯.狄更斯Thepure,thebright,thebeautiful,一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的,Thatstirredourheartsi...下面是小编收集整理的适合朗诵的英语诗歌汇编六篇,仅供参考,大家一起来看看吧。

适合朗诵的英语诗歌汇编六篇

篇一 2、《thesethingscanneverdie》

  《这些美好不会消逝》

  --Charles Dickens/查尔斯.狄更斯

  The pure, the bright, the beautiful,

  一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的,

  That stirred our hearts in youth,

  强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的,

  The impulses to wordless prayer,

  推动着我们做无言的祷告的,

  The dreams of love and truth。

  让我们梦想着爱与真理的。

篇二 1、《WhenYouAreOld》

  《当你老了》

  When you are old and gray and full ofsleep,

  当你老了,白发苍苍,睡思昏沉,

  And nodding by the fire, take downthis book,

  在炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌

  And slowly read, and dream of the softlook your eyes had once,

  慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔和

  And of their shadows deep;

  回想它们过去的浓重的阴影;

  How many loved your moments of gladgrace,

  多少人爱你年轻欢畅的时候,

  And loved your beauty with love falseor true;

  出于假意或真心地爱慕你的美貌,

  But one man loved the pilgrim soul inyou,

  只有一个人爱你那朝圣者的灵魂,

  And loved the sorrows of your changingface;

  爱你老去的容颜的痛苦的皱纹;

  And bending down beside the glowing bars,

  躬身在红光闪耀的炉火旁,

  Murmur, a littlesadly, how love fled,

  凄然地低语,爱为何消逝,

  And paced upon the mountains overhead,

  在头顶的山上,它缓缓踱着步子,

  And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

  将脸隐没在群星之中。

篇三 5、《TheBlossom》

  花儿

  by William Blake(1757-1827)

  Merry, merry sparrow!

  Under leaves so green,

  A happy blossom

  Sees you, swift as arrow,

  Seek your cradle narrow

  Near my bosom.

  Pretty, pretty robin!

  Under leaves so green,

  A happy blossom

  Hears you sobbing, sobbing,

  Pretty, pretty, robin,

  Near my bosom.

  愉快,愉快的小麻雀!

  在如此翠绿的树叶下,

  一朵幸福的花儿

  看着你,如箭般地敏捷,

  在我的胸前寻找

  你那窄小的摇篮。

  漂亮,漂亮的知更鸟!

  在如此翠绿的树叶下,

  一朵幸福的花朵

  听到你呜咽,呜咽,

  漂亮,漂亮的知更鸟!

  在我的胸前盘旋。

篇四 4、《SweetAndLow》

  Sweet and low, sweet and low,

  Wind of the western sea,

  Low, low, breathe and blow,

  Wind of the western sea!

  Over the rolling waters go,

  Come from the dying moon, and blow,

  Blow him again to me;

  While my little one, while my pretty one, sleeps.

  Sleep and rest, sleep and rest,

  Father will come to thee soon;

  Rest, rest, on mother's breast,

  Father will come to his babe in the nest,

  Silver sails all out of the west

  Under the silver moon;

  Sleep, my little one, sleep, my pretty one, sleep.

  轻轻地,柔和地,轻轻地,柔和地,

  西方吹来海风;

  轻轻地,柔和地吹拂,

  西方吹来海风!

  西边吹来,月色朦胧,

  吹过波涛汹涌;

  吹得他回家呵,

  亲亲睡着的宝宝,可爱的宝贝。

  睡吧,休息;睡吧,休息,

  爸爸一会儿就来;

  睡吧,睡在妈妈怀里,

  爸爸一会儿就来;

  从西方归来,扬起银色风帆,

  映着银色月光,飘洋过海,

  来看宝宝——安睡在家里;

  睡吧,小宝贝,睡吧,可爱的宝贝。

篇五 3、《windflowers》

  《风飞花》

  Windflowers, windflowers

  风飞花,风飞花,

  My father told me not to go near them

  父亲对我说别走近它

  He said he feared them always

  他说他总有些害怕

  And he told me that they carriedhim away

  他说他迷恋过它

  Windflowers, beautiful windflowers

  风飞花,美丽的风飞花

  I couldn'twait to touch them

  我急切地要抚摸它

  To smell them I heldthem closely

  贴近脸颊闻久嗅

  And now I cannot break away

  如今我已无法自拔

  Their sweet bouquet disappears

  它的芳香犹如水汽

  Like the vapor in the desert

  沙漠中蒸发

  So take a warning, son

  所以,孩子,听句劝告吧

  Windflowers, ancient windflowers

  风飞花,古老的风飞花

  Their beauty capture every young dreamer

  美丽迷惑了每个年轻的.梦人

  Who lingers near them

  久久的徘徊在它的身旁

  But ancientwindflowers, I love you

  而我爱你,古老的风飞花

篇六 适合英语朗诵的

  When Day Is Done 当时光已逝

  If the day is done ,

  假如时光已逝,

  If birds sing no more .

  鸟儿不再歌唱,

  If the wind has fiagged tired ,

  风儿也吹倦了,

  Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,

  那就用黑暗的厚幕把我盖上,

  Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,

  如同黄昏时节你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,

  The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.

  又轻轻合上睡莲的花瓣。

  From the traverer,

  路途未完,行囊已空,

  Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,

  衣裳破裂污损,人已精疲力竭。

  Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,

  你驱散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,

  Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,

  使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,

  And renew his life like a flower under

  如花朵般焕发生机。

  The cover of thy kindly night .

  在你慈爱的夜幕下苏醒。

  May it be     也许

  May it be an evening star

  也许是夜晚的星星

  Shines down upon you

  笼罩着你

  May it be when darkness falls

  也许当夜幕降临

  Your heart will be true

  你的心会坚定

  You walk a lonely road

  你独自上路

  Oh!How far you are from home

  离家越来越远

  Darkness has come

  黑暗降临

  Believe and you will find your way

  相信你会找到你自己的路

  Darkness has fallen

  黑暗降临

  A promise lives within you now

  心存希望

  May it be the shadow's call

  也许那是黑暗的呼吸

  Will fly away

  当你高飞

  May it be your journey on

  也许你继续前进

  To light the day

  点亮今天

  When the night is overcome

  当黑夜过去

  You may rise to find the sun

  你会发现光明出现

  Darkness has come

  黑暗降临

  Believe and you will find the your way

  相信你会找到自己的路

  Darkness has fallen

  相信你会找到自己的路

  A promise lives within you now

  心存希望

  A promise lives within you now

  心存希望

  A Forever Friend 永远的朋友

  A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out.

  别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。

  Sometimes in life,

  有时候在生活中,

  You find a special friend;

  你会找到一个特别的朋友;

  Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.

  他只是你生活中的一部分内容,却能改变你整个的生活。

  Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;

  他会把你逗得开怀大笑;

  Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.

  他会让你相信人间有真情。

  Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.

  他会让你确信,真的有一扇不加锁的门,在等待着你去开启。

  This is Forever Friendship.

  这就是永远的友谊。

  when you're down,  当你失意,

  and the world seems dark and empty,

  当世界变得黯淡与空虚,

  Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world   suddenly seem bright and full.

  你真正的朋友会让你振作起来,原本黯淡、空虚的世界顿时变得明亮和充实。

  Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.

  你真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。

  If you turn and walk away,

  你转身走开时,

  Your forever friend follows,

  真正的朋友会紧紧相随,

  If you lose you way,

  你迷失方向时,

  Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.

  真正的朋友会引导你,鼓励你。

  Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.

  真正的朋友会握着你的手,告诉你一切都会好起来的。

  And if you find such a friend,

  如果你找到了这样的朋友,

  You feel happy and complete,

  你会快乐,觉得人生完整,

  Because you need not worry,

  因为你无需再忧虑。

  Your have a forever friend for life,

  你拥有了一个真正的朋友,

  And forever has no end.

  永永远远,永无止境。

  Bring It all Back 找回自己

  Don't stop, never give up,

  不要停顿,永不放弃,

  Hold your head high  Reach the top.

  高昂起头  到达顶峰。

  Let the world see what you have got,

  让世界看见你的收获,  找回自己。

  Bring it all back to you.

  坚持自己想达到的境地,

  Hold on what you try to be,  Your individuality.

  坚持自我。

  When the world is on your shoulders,

  当世界的重担压到了你的肩头时,

  Just smile and let it go.

  笑一笑,让它去。

  If people try to put you down,

  如果有人打击你,

  Just walk on by, don't turn around,

  走过去,不要回头,

  You only have to answer to yourself.

  你只须负责自己。

  Don't you know it's true what they say,

  难道你不知道他们说的是真的,

  That life, it isn't easy,

  生活,不容易,

  But your time's coming around,

  但你的时机将会来到,

  So don't you stop trying.

  千万别停滞不进取。

  Dream of falling in love,

  梦想自己坠入了情网,

  Anything you've been thinking of,

  自己想过的任何事情,

  When the world seems to get too tough,

  当世界仿佛变得太艰难时,

  Bring it all back to you.

  找回自己。

  Try not to worry 'bout a thing.

  努力不为任何事担忧,

  Enjoy the times life can bring.

  享受生活能带来的好时光。

  Keep it all inside you,

  让这一切留在你心里,

  Gotta let the feelings show.

  得让自己的感情流露。

  Imagination is the key,

  幻想就是答案,

  'Cause you are your own destiny.

  因为你就是自己的命运。

  You never should be lonely,

  你永远不必孤独,

  When time is on your side.

  当时间支持着你。

  Don't you know it's true what they say,

  难道你不知道他们说的是真的,

  Things are sent to try you.

  这些事都是为了考验你。

  But your time's coming around,

  但你的时机将会来到,

  So don't you stop trying.

  千万别停滞不进取。

  Don't you know it's true what they say,

  难道你不知道他们说的是真的,

  Things happen for a reason.

  事情发生都有道理。

  But your time's coming around,

  但你的时机将会来到,

  So don't you stop trying.

  千万别停滞不进取。

  Stopping By Woods On a Snowy Evening  雪夜停林边

  Whose woods these are I think I know,

  这是谁家的树林我想我知道,

  His house is in the village though;

  尽管他家住在村子里,

  He will not see me stopping here

  他看不见我在这儿停住并观瞧

  to watch his woods filled up with snow.

  他的.林中雪栖树枝落满地

  My little horse must think it queer

  我那匹小马肯定认为很古怪

  to stop without a farmhouse near

  在这一年中最灰暗的黄昏

  between the woods and frozen lake.

  湖面冰封,近无人家,林木雪盖

  The darkest night of the year.

  停在这儿是什么原因

  He gives his harness bells a shake

  它摇动缰铃,似乎在问

  to ask if there is some mistake.

  你停在这里,有没有搞错

  The only other sound's the sweep

  此外别无任何的声音

  of easy wind and downy flake.

  只有清风徐来,雪花飘落

  The woods are lovely, dark and deep.

  树林幽深,景色迷人

  But I have promises to keep

  不过,我有约要赴

  And miles to go before I sleep,

  须走路程遥远才能投宿

  And miles to go before I sleep.

  须走路程遥远才能投宿

  Today Is A New Day  今天是新的一天

  Your tomorrows are as bright as you want to make them.

  你的明天充满阳光,   如你心中所想。

  There is no reason to carry

  你没有理由,

  the darkness of the past

  把昨天的黑暗,

  with you into today.

  带到今天。

  Today is a wonderful new experience,

  今天是美妙的全新体验,

  full of every possibility to make

  有那么多种可能,

  your life exactly what you want it to be.

  使你的生活如你所愿。

  Today is the beginning of new happiness,

  今天开始有新的幸福,

  new directions and new relationships.

  新的方向和新的伙伴。

  Today is the day to remind yourself

  今天你要提醒自己,

  that you posses the power

  你有足够的能力和力量,

  and strength you need    to bring contentment, love and joy into your life.

  把满意、爱情和欢乐带进你的生活。

  Today is the day to understand yourself

  今天你要了解自己,

  and to give yourself the love

  给自己足够的爱心和耐心。

  and the patience that you need.

  今天你会勇往直前,

  Today is the day to move forward   towards your bright tomorrow.

  奔向那灿烂的明天。

本文来源:http://www.fzlzkj.com/meiwen/41046/

    上一篇:元旦的诗歌

    下一篇:艾青现代诗歌